Old August 29th 03, 10:46 PM
Emilia

Yikes... confession time:

I've only actually finished one.... The rest are in various states of
UFO. But I've decided to participate in hugs & block swaps (speaking of
which, there aren't too of either going on)... This way, I can practice
without getting frustrated by all my mistakes. I've been getting very
frustrated that I'm not able to finish anything. Did finish a few
adorable doll house quilts. Not to mention the devastating stash raid....

Emilia

"Diana Curtis" wrote in
:

LOL
but how did that all lead to you making quilts?
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Emilia" wrote in message
"frood" wrote in news:5Ps3b.39174
:

In that case, feel free to plagerize someone else's life. wg

Oh what a great idea!

By the time Emilia got her first major film role in 1984, as a

vivacious
young cocaine addict in St. Elmo's Fire, she herself was battling a
serious drug addiction. The film's director, Joel Schumacher,

threatened
to fire her if she didn't clean up her act, and Emilia quit using

drugs
during the filming. When St. Elmo's Fire was released, it became one

of
the quintessential movies of the eighties.

Emilia's three-year relationship and on-again, off-again engagement

with
Emilio Estevez, begun during the filming of St. Elmo's Fire, ended in
1987. Shortly thereafter, Emilia met actor Bruce Willis, then the
charming star of TV's Moonlighting. After a whirlwind three-month
courtship, Emilia and Willis were married in November 1987.

Less than three years later, both Emilia and Willis had made the leap

A-list Hollywood stardom-

*Ok, not really my life!! Could you image Emilia and Emilio??? Yuk!
Good think I dumped him and married Bruce... Oh, wait... That's NOT my
life!