Old February 3rd 05, 11:49 AM
Roberta Zollner

Thanks Jeanne! And thanks Pati! Very pretty quilts.
Roberta in D

"nzlstar" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
http://www.blackmountainquilts.com/BMQ580.htm
would this be them?
a couple of applique i like alot there too.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

Pati Cook wrote:
For a really nice, and quick quilt that is gorgeous made up in flannels,
look for a book(let) titled "Mulberry Lane". (Don't remember the author
off hand, but it is one of those sort of skinny books, that is stapled,
I think, No real spine to it.)
This book has several really nice quilts in it, and one is "Chantilly".
all HSTs made from 7" squares (if I am remembering right). Key is the
setting, it looks like large interlocked, sort of, diamonds.

snip

"Sandy Foster" wrote...
Pati, Candy Dempsey, who used to hang out here quite a bit and who has
been very quiet lately, made a quilt from that Chantilly pattern, and it
was *gorgeous*! I saw photos of it -- I can highly recommend it as a
lovely quilt for anyone.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1