Old January 28th 05, 11:23 AM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

Diana Curtis wrote:
I enjoy designing, and putting the last stitch in the binding. :-)
I like pressing bits and finding they went together acceptably well.
Diana

--

I only like piecing when the seams come out less than half a mile apart
- otherwise I get really upset...

Seriously, I procrastinate about the whole thing until the top is pieced
and Paul has held it up at least 6 foot in front of me (galloping horse
theory!) and I can see for myself that its really nice and that you
REALLY can't see the 'tiny' glitches or seams that don't meet quite as
well as they should... then I get a second wind and have to get it
basted, quilted by machine to stabilize it as soon as possible - then
into the big hoop it goes for hand-quilting!

And - I love sewing the binding on - you know that everything is done
except that, and can start to move onto the next project!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK