Old January 28th 05, 09:37 AM
Sharon Harper

I agree - Oh Polly. And it's true. Those quilts will stay with the babies
their whole lives and the story of them too. I remember when both my girls
were in NICU fighting for their lives (born at 27 weeks and 32 weeks) and I
remember looking at them and thinking "I can't love them because it will
hurt too much if I lose them". Didn't work - I still loved 'em to pieces.
Still do.

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

"Patti" wrote in message
Oh, Polly ...

In article , Polly
Esther writes
I love the honor of hugging a little guy who arrives at a shelter with
nothing to call his own, not even a Wal-Mart plastic sack with a change

of
underwear. The quilts to the Linus folks, the little ones at the Lion's
House who were abandoned and the neonatal unit where, for a long time,

they
are only known as the "baby with the chicken quilt" because it hurts too
much to think of that little bit of life as a person.
I love having the time, enough skill, the materials and the tools to
show love. Yes. I love it. Polly

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill