Old November 15th 03, 01:57 AM
Karlee in Kansas

taking notes here to save $$$

TY!!! I'm going to use this as soon as we run out of the commercial
jobs...my mom bought us a case of them, but they don't pop up in the
squareish pop up container that we have (the 16 others are in use by DS for
his cars, and me for some of my craft stuff...the one that Erin uses
matches her room....) and so we have to take the top off, pull out a wipe,
use the wipe, put the lid back on....sigh lotta work, specially when Erin
has a mega blow out like she did today. I think that I'm going to use some
of the AAFES towels, they are way cheaper, and just as good as bounty....

Hugs,
Karlee in Kansas
Queen of Packrats
~~
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss