Old March 9th 11, 11:03 AM
Jules Jules is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Just done some low current switching tests; starting to get there now; still a few more tests / code revisions to make before it's ready to hook up to the kiln elements. I'll probably test by cooking a potato on a custom 3 segment ramp ;-)
It's been a few days but No I haven't given up;-), still doing tests and code additions / revisions. I want a core set of kiln controller functionality before I set onto a pcb.

The functionality I want is..

(1) 10 internal preset programs (for pottery)
(2) clock set
(3) start delay
(3) set vent
(4) alarm options
(5) power trip restart
(6) firing program logging
(7) ability to upload / download programs / logs to a smartphone / pc software