Old January 19th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Judy P

Default patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

I have a Bond too..Had it 10 years before I took it out of the box..I
have not made any thing on it yet..Every time I start some thing, it has
ended up on the floor..I see in the Bond stuff that came with the
machine, that they have pattern booklets, with patterns, that can be
ordered reasonable.. I get a newsletter in my e mail every now and then,
but no patterns..My last try on my machine, was a baby blanket..Got my
needles out and I am now knitting one by hand???
judy