Old August 15th 19, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Megwen[_3_]

Default Jane Rainbow crewel work

Please can anyone help me? I have a Jane Rainbow "Allium" kit which my mother started many years ago. Sadly when her house was cleared after she died, the paternayan threads appear to have be lost. The instructions which are with the started design do not list the shades which are used. There are 6 main colours with 3 shades of each according to the instructions. Does anyone know what shades are needed for the yellow/gold version of this design?

Thanks,

Megwen
Bath, England