Old July 17th 19, 07:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Tajima embroidery

On Saturday, August 31, 1996 at 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Cpt Dondo wrote:
I am looking for a way to convert computer graphics files to Tajima
computer controlled embroidery machine files.

Any ideas on either commercial or public domain software that can do
that?

Hi I Am Embroidery Digitizer Freelancer
Wilcom Embroidery Digitizers I can supply 3 ~4 designs per day of Cartoon and Sports logos (artwork provided by us) in 4 sizes - 2.5x4in, 4x4in, 5x7in and 6x10in hoop Every design has to be supplied in following formats - DST, PES,CND, EXP, JEF, HUS, XXX, EMB v9, JPG, PDF (production sheet) - We will provide a sample file.
* Left chest logos
*Designs with small wording
* Hat, cap and visor logos
* Golf logos
* Jacket back designs
* Designs with intricate details
* Appliqué designs
* 3d puff designs
* Digitizing for hand bags and golf bags
* Digitizing for hand towels
Professional Embroidery Digitizer
whatsapp number +923102194138