Old February 27th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

Default Anyone know where I can learn to use my embrodiery machine?

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:23:38 -0600, wrote
(in article ):

Jan.. I bought my Janome 300E from Sunshine. The problem is that Fay can
only give me lessons before the shop opens or after 4:00. The times are not
convenient for me to drive there from Ft Lauderdale. She is just too darn
busy to have lessons at other times. I did get some good suggestions from
the group and I think I will try Yahoo groups and also call Janome direct.
I can believe I let this machine intimidate me.
Barb C in S.FL

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
They give lessons at Sunshine Sewing

http://www.sunshinesewing.com/

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

wrote in message
I bought a Janome embroidery machine from a quilt shop in Florida. The
shop is too far away to get lessons and the machine just sits here looking
at me. I'm scared to death of it. Anyone know where I can get lessons in
South Florida near Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area? I don't mind paying
for some private lessons if I could find somebody. Thnx for your help!
Barb C. in S. FL

Don't let it intimidate you. If you can't get lessons in person, I
recommend, for starting out, that you read your manual and then Nancy Zeiman'
s "Machine Embroidery with Confidence"

Maureen