Old February 20th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
John

Default New Log Cabin Quilt

On Feb 19, 8:58 pm, "Kay Ahr" wrote:
Book? I'm a bibliophile. (I think that means I love books, not that I
mistreat them.) And now quilt books!

Your quilt is magnificent! Your wife's color choices are magnificent! I'm
looking forward to seeing your next project.
--
Kay Ahr in NV
to respond to me directly, remove "WESTHI" from the email address

"John" wrote in message

oups.com... I used a picture in one of my quilt books as inspiration. . . . . In couple of pictures in the same book, they show a zig-zag pattern.

John

My wife has just published a reference book on revolutionary war
patriots. She was director of copy editing services for a large legal
publishing company for many years before retirement. I laughingly
refer to her as "Conan the Grammarian". She copy edits signs alongside
the freeway and is a charter member of the apostrophe police. I
sometimes wonder how we ever got together, based on my casual approach
to spelling.

John