Old January 19th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
mkdesigner

Default patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

Hi everyone,

Leah wrote:
The major one I've found useful is Stephanie Thornton's Bond page,
which has a couple dozen links, as well as an extensive section of
articles written by Bond users with all kinds of useful tips.
Leah

I agree. Steph has a good page to start any quest for bond km stuff.
She's at: http://www.stephthornton.co.uk/

Another is Heidi's page --- what that gal can make a Bond KM do is
amazing:
http://heidisknittingroom.ourfamily.com/

A HUGE list of knitting (hk/mk) crafting sites is on Char's page:
http://charmknits.com/new_page_2.htm

I have some links on my own page at:
http://www.mkdesigner.com/links.html

A Bond is a good starter machine and can do a lot.

Marge in Reno