Old December 4th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ruby

Default Topics fit for RCTN was Dear Red States

Marianne T. wrote:
I agree. I don't care if she wrote it or not, it is offensive to those in
red or blue states and she shouldn't have posted it.

This and she (and a few others) is why I don't read this group often. I
would read this more often if the subjects were stitching related instead of
posts that are intended to offend people.

Why don't we try to keep our posts related to stitching and kind in nature.
There is enough hate in this world that we don't need posts whether "it's
satire/humor" or not. Go to a satirical group and post this trash there.

Once again, I will return to lurking and seldom read this group.

Sorry to those of you who are offended by this post.

Marianne

"lewmew" wrote in message
Karen didn't write the piece she posted; it's satire/humour that's been
circulating the Web since the 2004 Presidential election.

I don't care - I still find it extremely offensive.

Linda

I agree with the kind part but I find it interesting to discuss non
needlework related topics as well. Often i find them
interesting,informative and some entertaining. So if post are marked OT
well people can skip them.
My only beef is that the headers don't often get changed when it rambles
into a new topic.
Ruby