Old March 24th 04, 01:44 PM
JS

Oops. Never mind. The first link I got was their homepage, I just didn't
read enough to recognize it. Time for some caffeine!

Here is a link, if anyone is interested.

http://www.qhconline.com/artman/publ...index_10.shtml

Jennifer in Florida

"JS" wrote in message
om...
Pat, could you point me in the right direction for some information on

this
show? I did a quick search on Yahoo, and I didn't get any relevant hits.

will be up in the Philly area next weekend, visiting the inlaws. I would
love to have an activity to do to get out of the house.

Thanks,
Jennifer in Florida
\
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Who will be at the Quilt Show in Lancaster Pennsylvania, USA next
week? I will be there on Thursday. Is there a meeting planned?

PAT in VA/USA