Old November 2nd 14, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default RUG MUGS AND MORE

wrote in message

Has any one on this news group ever made what is called Rug Mugs/Mug
Rugs. They are about 10 inches long by 6-8 inches wide finished. They hold
a cup of coffee/tea and a cookies or two. I have been thinking of making a
couple of quilted sets of 4 or 6 for a couple of friends for Christmas. I
need Christmas present ideas, so any help would be appreciated very much.
I have also moved to a new location within the city here in Pocatello,
Idaho. What an ordeal that has been. I still have a few pictures to put up.
Yesterday the maint. man put up 3 vertical blinds for me. I don't like
curtains so was able to use the valances I had made for the previous apt.
They look nice. My sewing room has a dresser scarf and sewing machine cover
all made out of same fabric as the valance. In my bedroom, I have a round
table covering along with the fabric used for my valances, with a dresser
scarf for dresser and night stand. Each room has it's own color scheme too.
Sandy$ in Idaho

Your new home sounds interesting! Love the idea for matching up each room!
Barbara in FL