Old October 25th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Glassman

Default Damn Basement Bandits...

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 24, 9:35 am, "Glassman@work" wrote:
"Michael" wrote in message

Well, I have a friend who paints. Takes him maybe a couple three hours
to do a 24" x 30" canvas. Sells them for around $1500. I'm gonna learn
how to paint...or maybe I don't need to "learn"...just grab some paint
and have ago at it and then call it art!!

Celine sings for 45 minutes a night in Vegas and makes 1 million/week.
Maybe you could learn how to sing Andy? All joking aside, isn't anything
better than long hours, sucking up those fumes, lead under our fingernails,
and bleeding for our art? Of course I can afford to be cynical and smug
these days huh?

--
JK Sinrod
www.SinrodStudios.com