Old April 2nd 04, 12:42 AM
Kathy Tabb

Default Conversion charts

It was a year or two ago the last time I looked on line for a
thread conversion chart. I remember finding one that was
fabulous. It gave little color swatches of the various DMC color
numbers and compared them to other brands, showing their closest
matches. I'll be darned if I can find it, and it isn't in my
Favorites. If there was no match it suggested alternatives. Does
anyone remember seeing such a conversion chart and where it was?
I'd sure like to see it again. I think it may have been on one of
the About.com sites. I looked there just now but can't find this
particular page.

Kathy