Old September 24th 04, 09:22 PM
nzl*

brilliant site, wonder how come i've not seen this one before, hmmmmm.
just looking at those diff configs of block. could you use folded triangles
inserted into the seam for some of those points, hmmm.
i need to study those a bit closer i think, thanks again, jeri.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

Kris wrote:
Hi All,
A while back I printed out template/patterns for a New York
Beauty ( or possibly call lady libberty ). I have just searched
the blockcewntral.com & the quilterscache.com web site & don't see
any mention of the New York Beauty block. I wanted to print out
more of the templates. I did the arched pointed sections in a paper
pieced method. & cut the other two sections out seperately.
Can anyone help me find a web site of quilt blocks that includes
the New York beauty block? Am I using the correct name in
searching for it? Thanks in advance.

"Jeri" wrote...
This site has quite a few different NY Beauty patterns.
http://www.lenzula.de/Nyb/