Old September 23rd 04, 10:06 PM
frood

Kris, try the QNM site. I have a bunch of photocopied NYB blocks that I got
from that magazine. I can't remember the date of the issue, but it's been a
few years.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

"Kris" wrote in message
Hi All,
A while back I printed out template/patterns for a New York Beauty (
or possibly call lady libberty ). I have just searched the
blockcewntral.com & the quilterscache.com web site & don't see any

mention
of the New York Beauty block. I wanted to print out more of the

templates.
I did the arched pointed sections in a paper pieced method. & cut the

other
two sections out seperately.
Can anyone help me find a web site of quilt blocks that includes the

New
York beauty block? Am I using the correct name in searching for it?
Thanks in advance.

Kris ( in northern Virginia - who is on my way into the city
Washington DC to go to the new American Indian museum and to the bead
museum- yeah )