Old December 20th 03, 04:15 AM
nzl*

i cant recall how old he is now.
he might need something cool to chew/suck on.
how about an ice cube of natural applesauce wrapped in some baby muslin.
just use a piece big enough to tie a good knot in the end so nothing falls
out.
he'll need a really good bib with it too.
the applesauce is one of the first baby foods so should be ok to digest.
otherwise, find one of those teething rings you can freeze for him to hang
on to and gnaw on all day.
something in that order anyhow.
its been awhile since i went thru that.
it can be a short procedure or a very long sleepless night type one. at
least in summer the frozen stuff helps keep him cool too.
good luck,
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar