Old February 10th 04, 03:16 AM
Ellice

On 2/8/04 9:10 PM,"Lucille" posted:

Here's a link for one of the best conversion sites I've seen and I believe
it does have silk to DMC. I'm not sure how up to date the conversions are
but I'm sure you'll find it useful.

Just FYI I got this from someone on this newsgroup but I can't remember who.

http://www.lilootes.com/aconversions.htm

Here is another site with lots of conversion charts, Anchor-DMC, vice versa,
and DMC to some Silks, etc. Also has links to color/info cards for lots of
threads.

http://www.thesophisticatedstitcher.com/colors.html

I've used the conversion for DMC to Anchor, and it was good - but I also,
always just check with my project, other floss, etc when in the shop -
sometimes I just see something a little differently.
Ellice

"Rhea " wrote in message
Can someone give me a good site for floss conversion? I would like one

that
has DMC, Anchor, and silks. Your help is appreciated.

Rhea from KY
Rhea from KY, USA