Old May 14th 18, 11:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Indigo Rose and Catherine Strickler

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:02:04 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is still designing or in business? I've tried to contact her through an old e-mail address and phone number but the e-mail came back 'undeliverable' and the phone number is out of service.

I did one of her scissor fobs some years ago, and wanted to get permission to teach it as a Guild project in canvas work. I'm willing to pay, but I do not want to violate copyright.

I've found a number of her patterns still for sale at various on-line stores, but no further information. If I can't find her, it looks like I will have to design something myself.

Thanks for your help.

Marg W.

Thanks, Nyssa- I do have an address from a pattern of hers. Is it the same one? If not, I'll e-mail you, Marg