Old July 9th 03, 12:50 AM
Laurie

My kiln came from Arrow Springs and I love it. No troubles, stablizes easily,
large enough and versatile. Top opens on a hinge for fusing or emptying, but
there's a front door for placing beads inside.If comes with a brick door as
well. It's an AF99. And the best thing? Craig. He stand behind everything
he sells.

Please remember that whatever you buy, you want your element to be encased. No
one wants a fried Kalera on the end of mandrel....

The Use of Foul Language in Written Communication: The Tiny Rumblings of the
Ineffectual and Stunted Thinker. The Inability to Think Beyond The Obivious and
The Crude. ~~~Henry A. Byrne