Old June 9th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OCC (Was Hair is all gone./chemo)

I talked to a friend at work who is going through treatment right now (2nd
time around, unfortunately). She does wear a wig to work, but she told me
she puts some type of oil on her head at night. She couldn't remember the
name - it was something that she bought from a friend - but she was sure
baby oil would do the same. Said it took care of the itching as the hair
started to grow out.

By the way, I told her about your "friend" and her comment, and she was in
agreement with everyone else - that's NOT a friend.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"pami" wrote in message
Louise,
You would be the same as me. Trust me.... I was scared when the doctor
told me. ll become scared on chemo days. I take my hubby and son with
me. It's just 3 hours I want to wiz on by. My friend knows somebody at
OCC and will take me next month. It will be a nice pic to frame.
Hopefully this breast cancer will be just a chapter in my life. I look
forward to grandchildren someday and that's what I told that nasty friend
who told me to offer myself up. I still have fabric to use up...hehehehe
Pamii