Old July 10th 04, 12:19 AM
muse9

Thank you Carol for sharing your experience. Other than Hobbs there have
been several others mention Warm & Natural. I think I will be sticking to
cotton - it seems everyone has good luck with that and I do agree with you
about keeping the quilt natural.

Bonnie

--
"C & S" wrote in message
Bonnie,

Everyone gave such good advice. As for me it's a question of keeping the
quilt as natural as possible - 100% natural fibers. I use W&N for MQ. I
will admit that I'm so impressed with the outcome that I tend to stick

with
it. Another brand that I've used and liked the result was dream cotton
(select for a summer quilt).

Good luck with your choice.

Carole
Champlain, NY