Old October 16th 10, 06:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

Default Secret Santa Anyone?

Good morning ladies.

Since I am only overwhelmed and now have no spare time at all, no
spare afternoon, swamped at work, and swamped at home, and swamped in
everything else, I figured it would be fun to take on another ventu

would anyone be interested in doing a little secret santa thing?
International shipping is requiered (otherwise I can't join!).

Don't know any details yet; I wanted to see if there is any interest
first and I'll iron out the details later!

Claudia