Old May 13th 04, 08:35 PM
georg

Shirley Ellen wrote:

I have the receipt here and it gives the price as .54 a litre. It was a 30
litre tank. We're in Canada and a litre is abt the same as one of our quarts
(and there are 4 quarts to a gallon). We've told her in future that she can
go to the local tool/lawn mower rental place and get a full, safe, tank for
$15. If we'd known what she was doing we would have insisted on that.. but
she wants to be independent.. which we appreciate most of the time but not
this time.

Shirley

We have a place that caters to BBQ grills only where I get mine filled
(and repaired if needed). They also deliver propane in the area. I have
a lot of confidence in that business. They also are very cheap and price
by the pound.

Definitely be careful with a full tank and keeping all tanks in repair.
This is a good warning.

-georg