Old October 12th 03, 04:18 AM
Susan

A good consultant would be more than willing to put your order to another
show. Friend of mine does this with SU and another does it for Longaberger.
You might be helped out by someone down the road as well.

I'd defintely look at the website and see if you can find another
consultant. I know as I used to do the baskets, that I'd be happy to get
sales in general, show or no show.

--
Susan
AF Wife to David
"Lynette" wrote in message
I went to a lady's house for a SB crop and she was demonstrating/using
Stampin' Up stamps on her layouts.

I am in LOVE with them!

My question...... is the only way to purchase them to host a party or go

someone else's party? She didn't seem very interested in my looking in

the
catalogs & ordering. It seemed I needed to host or attend a party?

Thanks for telling me the scoop on how Stampin' Up works......

Lynette