Old June 12th 17, 12:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default OT Finally! Actively house shopping

Oh, Nightmist, I hope you have great luck in finding what will fit your life! I have usually done a list of "these things I will not budge on", then a list of "these things are negotiable", and a third list of "just do not want these things". And then realize it is all negotiable )

Keep your sanity and peaceful feelings during it all, and please keep us updated!

Ginger in CA
[real email is ]

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 9:12:12 AM UTC-7, Night Mist wrote:
As most of you may grok based on my posting history, the house I live in has been going all to heckies for better than a decade.

I have finally gotten my family to agree that we must move. What is more I have convinced them at long last that it will be more economically sensible to buy.