Old December 12th 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default OT In Hospital

DREAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET OUT OF THERE TOOT-SWEET (I have No Clue how you're suppose to spell
that--I just like the way it sounds and what it means---very quickly STAT
ASAP rightnow)

I'm tickled that at least you can do a bit of crocheting.
It's one of those projects that isn't done until YOU say it's done.

teeny teeny hugs
Butterfly

"Dreamweaver" wrote in message
Please send all good thoughts, prayers, healing energies you can spare.
Been in since Tuesday with an infection and still not feelin' very well.
Should have shook it by now. On immunosuppressants and they are muckin'
it up big time. A friend brought up my compie today and my star crochet
afghan so I'd have something to do when I'm not sleeping, which is a fair
amount. The gang up here at the horspital have been wonderful, of course
giving me a bad time to keep me laughing between the tears. Polly, so far
no prezzies for the gators, bad news for them, good news for me! I've
been making art quilts in my daydreams, and finishing my ufos the same
way. How's all the candy/cookie making going? Prezzies all wrapped yet?
I love you all, thanks for being out there somewhere.

A whooped Dreamweaver

--
Everything on the earth has a purpose, every disease an herb to cure it,

Mourning Dove Salish