Old October 22nd 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Bubbles_

Default Them wobbles - wheel throwing

"DKat" wrote in message
news

"Bubbles_" wrote in message

"Bob Masta" wrote in message
But I have a big box of number 6 cones, and they make dandy
sacrifices to the kiln goddess!

LOL! I made a huge sacrifice a few months ago - a sculpture of Patrick
Stewart's face/head that had turned out pretty fine, but I didn't let dry
by far long enough. Busted into a billion pieces on bisque firing. The
gods should be sated for another year, I think, with that one!

Have a gread weekend!

Marianne

What a cruel thing to happen to such a sexy actor! My kiln god the blew
up was a dragon - wouldn't you know that my next glaze firing was for
sh!$. Maybe I will just go Bob's route and treat my cones as my kiln
god...

Congratulations on your new kiln!!! Can't wait to hear the next chapter.

Let's just say that the hours spent studying his face weren't wasted, even
if he did blow into a thousand bits in the kiln! LOL!

Just ordered the new kiln on Sunday and need to find a good electrician to
put in a more powerful 400V 16 amp wiring to where I need it.

Am in Mallorca with friends at the mo - an honestly not quite sober - so
please excuse any typos! LOL!

The wonderful thing about Patrick Steward is that you don't have to model
his hair! *giggle*

Okay - off for now - take care, Donna and others that might read this!

Marianne