Old October 22nd 07, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
DKat

Default Them wobbles - wheel throwing

"Bubbles_" wrote in message

"Bob Masta" wrote in message
But I have a big box of number 6 cones, and they make dandy
sacrifices to the kiln goddess!

LOL! I made a huge sacrifice a few months ago - a sculpture of Patrick
Stewart's face/head that had turned out pretty fine, but I didn't let dry
by far long enough. Busted into a billion pieces on bisque firing. The
gods should be sated for another year, I think, with that one!

Have a gread weekend!

Marianne

What a cruel thing to happen to such a sexy actor! My kiln god the blew up
was a dragon - wouldn't you know that my next glaze firing was for sh!$.
Maybe I will just go Bob's route and treat my cones as my kiln god...

Congratulations on your new kiln!!! Can't wait to hear the next chapter.

Donna