Old October 19th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Bubbles_

Default Them wobbles - wheel throwing

"DKat" wrote in message
Sorry about the mistake - I could have sworn you had said that your were
firing to 1270 but thought you were only reaching 1250.... I can only
blame the memory on having a virus at the time. It seems we have only led
you down wrong garden paths and have been no help at all. If you ever get
it figured out, please let us know for our own education. Donna

Hey Donna :-)

I said I suspected, but the firing proved me pretty wrong there. And it is a
good thing that you tell me what you think I said, because sometimes I just
don't say things clearly enough!

In my other reply to you, I have outlined what I will do now, and I promise
I will get back to you with results when I try out the new equipment. In the
mean time, I am playing it safe(er).

Have a great weekend!

Marianne