Old November 16th 06, 01:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default OT Thanksgiving

Awwwwwwwww, that's not near as good as the "I will survive one." Or else
I'm too old to appreciate it!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Val" wrote in message
This looks to be this year's turkey tune:

"Can't Stuff This"
http://www.msn.americangreetings.com...507&path=25200

Val

Beckibead wrote:
Did anyone happen to download a copy to their computer of the
thanksgiving card of of the turkey singing the Gloria Gaynor song "I
will survive?" It is no longer available on the American Greetings
website and I really wanted to show it to some people at work. If
anyone has it could you email it to me at yahoo? (beckibead at the yoo
hoo site).

I know Cheryl brightened up my life with that last year and it was a
big hit. Would love to see it again.

Thanks for your indulgance!!!

Becki