Old June 5th 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

Default Hi from Marisa

On 05/06/2011 16:04, Kalera wrote:
Hello everyone... it's nice to see your sweet virtual faces on RCB
again! Navigation through Google is a little confusing, I wish I still
had a news service I could subscribe to via my mailreader.

I'm having a very hard time since Sooz died. My uncle also died
unexpectedly on Thursday and there's some other rough stuff going on.
I'm pretty emotionally exhausted and I think truly depressed for the
first time in my life. I don't want to be a downer though so I won't
go on about it. I will say that my kids are all lovely and strong
and healthy, and I'm still making beads.

have you tried Mozilla Thunderbird it is free. My son put it on for me
and I am getting on okay with it.
Sorry to hear about your uncle.
Bad things never come singly and they sorely try us.
Hugs
Shirley

--
Shirley