Old June 5th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

Default Hi from Marisa

On 05/06/2011 12:51, Marisa wrote:
On Jun 5, 10:16 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
On 05/06/2011 10:19, Marisa wrote:

Linda asked us old timers to call in and say hi. The death of my
beloved Sooz prompts me to do so. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm
still beading and selling my jewelry. My focus this year is a bit more
on writing. I've been published quite a lot and am currently studying
at the Hagley Writers' Institute. My supervisor is pushing me to get
my first collection together. As you can imagine this is consuming me.
Here's a link to my jewelry album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...591.614534116&...
Pretty sure it's public. Love, light, peace to all. Marisa xxx

You have made some fantastic items. I would be proud to wear any of them
apart from purple ones.
Shirley

--
Shirleywww.allcrafts.org.uk

I remember you don't like purple, because when you were a child after
the war all the crayons were purple Hello dearest Shirley. The
other day I wore the green brooch you gave me. I still have it, it
still takes pride of place in my collection and I always get
compliments on it. xxx

I have the key board you made me with my door keys hung on it, the
strawberries look good enough to eat. Also the picture of you in the
snow above my computer.
The green brooch was my mothers and it would have been her birthday
today, she was born in 1905. I have a blue one very much the same that
she gave me.
Hugs
Shirley

--