Old June 5th 11, 01:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default Hi from Marisa

"Marisa" wrote in message
Linda asked us old timers to call in and say hi. The death of my
beloved Sooz prompts me to do so. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm
still beading and selling my jewelry. My focus this year is a bit more
on writing. I've been published quite a lot and am currently studying
at the Hagley Writers' Institute. My supervisor is pushing me to get
my first collection together. As you can imagine this is consuming me.
Here's a link to my jewelry album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6&l=4e0285a51c
Pretty sure it's public. Love, light, peace to all. Marisa xxx

I had forgotten what beautiful jewelry you create!