Old June 5th 11, 11:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_3_]

Default Hi from Marisa

On 05/06/2011 10:19, Marisa wrote:
Linda asked us old timers to call in and say hi. The death of my
beloved Sooz prompts me to do so. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm
still beading and selling my jewelry. My focus this year is a bit more
on writing. I've been published quite a lot and am currently studying
at the Hagley Writers' Institute. My supervisor is pushing me to get
my first collection together. As you can imagine this is consuming me.
Here's a link to my jewelry album on FB
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6&l=4e0285a51c
Pretty sure it's public. Love, light, peace to all. Marisa xxx

You have made some fantastic items. I would be proud to wear any of them
apart from purple ones.
Shirley

--
Shirley