Old December 24th 04, 03:50 PM
Polly Esther

I just had no idea that yellow/purple was tricky, assumed (yes, I know) that
they would certainly be big friends. Next time, I will be smarter. I really
will.
Off to make the inside mirrors sparkle. My own recipe. It will either
work or eat right through. Polly

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Its that tricky yellow/purple combo that snuck up on you. Better quilters
than you (or I) have been caught unawares by that finicky pairing. Bead
makers seem to have the same trouble. So, why do we keep trying? Irises..
crocuses...lilacs with their tiny yellow centers. Its a combination that
sings when we get it right.
Thanks for the heads up on the blocks.
Feliz Navidad to you, DH, Winston, the QIs.. et al