Old September 3rd 03, 02:34 AM
Irene

Yah sure, they would. It was in Winnipeg in June. They had a whole
shelf of cheap elastic, and I went over there to help a little old
lady get soft elastic for her needs, and ended up with the goodie AND
the elastic that I originally went in for.

So if a little old lady ever asks you to help her find something in a
fabric store, GO. Do the right thing. You will know why 5 minutes
later.

Website: try www.fabriclandwest.ca--it should have links to the ones
out East too. But you have to go into the store--this is a whole
chain that sells factory ends and odd lots, plus very basic broadcloth
and notions.

pamless (SewStorm) wrote in message ...
You never know--I
went into a store for pants elastic, and came home with yards of
shocking pink with "Victoria's Secret" woven into every inch, 5 yards
for a dollar...

Where was this, Irene? I'd love to be able to get their elastic! And I was told
by a Victoria's Secret employee that they "never" allowed their trademarked
parts to be sold to the public!

Karen Maslowski in Cincinnati