Old July 12th 03, 04:06 PM
Anna MCM

"G.Kelly" wrote:

Anna I hope you have a wonderful trip and enjoy every minute Love and God
Bless Gwen

Hi Gwen ad thanks!

Just returned home.
The cruise was lovely and I enjoyed it very much. The boat, Regina
Baltica, has a wonderful buffet and I ate far too much! But no problems
with food!
The Old Town of Tallin is very lovely and the Medieval walls give a very
special character to it.
We walked and walked until I didnīt feel my legs anymore!
Along the walls there is a place where one can buy beautiful sweaters.
Since DH forgot to take a sweater with him and the temperature was not
so high, we decided to buy one, in two nuances of grey.
Then I saw a beautiful green one with a zip (I love sweaters with zips)
and, knowing how difficult it is to find sweaters in my size in Sweden,
I bought it as well, at a reasonable price (47 USD, both the sweaters
costed us 87 USD).
I asked of course about a place where I could buy thread. The shop is
very nice with very beautiful yarns and threads, most of them of Italian
export! So I could buy some baby yarn and thin thread at a reasonable
price.
There was a so called Medieval Market in the Old Town Square where they
sold the most lovely linen handcrafts.
Sweaters, jackets, clothes, you name it...
A lady had also linen thread on sell, but it was far too thin or far too
thick for my projects. I hope anyway to return there...
Other things I bought the some Russian books, a wooden cup for hiking
(it has a traditional Finnish name, but I always forget it) and the most
lovely liqueur for coffee (Vana Tallin, if you find it donīt miss it!).

Hugs,

Anna Maria