Old July 9th 03, 01:56 PM
Helen \Halla\ Fleischer

Ooh, now there's a trip I'd love to take if I were much of a traveler. My
god mother was from Estonia and knitted the loveliest little sweater for my
sister's teddy bear. I was fascinated to watch the scenes from there during
the 2000 new year celebration. My friend Holly found some gorgeous sweaters
there when she went. She bought whole ones even though she's a knitter as
they were so lovely and so affordable for hand knits.

| On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:25:45 +0200, Anna MCM wrote:

Hi!

We took a last-minute offer and weŽll have a mini honey-moon for our
10th anniversary (it was a month ago, but it doesnŽt matter).
We are leaving for Tallin tomorrow and returning on Saturday. WeŽll have
just some hours for visiting Tallin.
Of course, I hope to have some stash enlargement experience :-)
I know that Tallin and Estonia are know for their knitted garnments, so
I hope to find some lovely yarn.
Has someone been there (Finnish neighbours?)? Any suggestion?

I donŽt know how to accomplish everything I would lke to do there,
visiting the Old Town and the Russian Orthodox Cathedral (same architect
of the Florence one, about which I know almost everything), weŽll see...

Hugs,

Anna Maria

Helen "Halla" Fleischer,
Fantasy & Fiber Artist in Fairland, MD USA
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/