Old February 12th 04, 06:31 PM
Julie

No, that seems pretty large to me ;-) ... I have an ongoing WIP that is in
that ballpark, but not quite that big. 2ft by 3ft 14 ct. White Aida. I am
doing it with 3 threads to emphasize the colors. It will be the Coat of
Arms for Australia when it is finished, someday. I am always doing a little
bit of work on it, but with something that big, it just takes time as you
would expect .... Julie

---
* remove nospam_ from the email address to reply

"Denise B" wrote in message
om...
I have been working on a large cross stitch design and wondered if
anyone has seen a larger one. My project is of the South Portlandhead
Lighthouse in South Portland, Maine. It is 48"x48" at 14 count aida.