Old April 13th 04, 08:50 PM
marilyn safier

Default Attention: all afghan (crochet) lovers, (wait, there's more!)

In the last two days, I've listed at least 15 new afghan patterns in the
store (link below)---these are from The Needlecraft Shop's Collectible
Afghan series. This is a nice way to buy a pattern, without getting a lot
that you don't want!
Also listed or re-listed:
Americana Granny Square afghans
Naptime buddies & blankets (crochet on the double)
Barbie Fashion Doll Showstoppers
Cro-tat: a Flurry of Snowflakes
Crochet Chenille Sweaters
2 dozen & One scrunchies
PC: looney tunes magnets
several pretty pretty baby afghan books
beautiful bazaar projects (Threadies unite!)
potholders on a roll (check out accessories on a roll too!)
also, not crochet, but I have listed a beautiful book on the making of
"Titanic" as well as "Dieting with teh Duchess (Sarah of York-Weight
Watchers) - as life isn't *all* about crochet-or is it?!
I love to combine your purchases and ship together to save on shipping $$
thanks for looking!
Marilyn

--
http://stores.ebay.com/Mares-Virtual-Craft-Store