Old January 20th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default Has anyone any comments on the 'Square in a square' method?

That could convert me from doing mine with foundation piecing, Steven!
I'll print out the pages, if that's OK with you. I love FG. I often do
long strips - which I might still do on paper; but individuals to sew in
places would be great this way. I'm think it would be a good way to do
Ohio Star?
,
In message , steve
writes
Welcome Russ

Here is the method that I use to make flying geese. All you have to do is
cut squares and sew them together and cut them apart again in the right way
and there is no waste at all.

This is the link to my website where I've posted two sheets of directions.
http://rainbowmoose.googlepages.com/pattern_page.html

One page is the for the directions and the other page is a chart for the
sizes to cut to make several different sizes of flying geese. Also, no
special ruler needed.

Hope this helps.

Steven
Alaska