Old March 14th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Weird Tools we use

Ok, I've heard the teens and young adults call someone a "tool". I didn't
know it was a term of endearment! From now on you could sign
yourself...Frank the Tool...... on second thought....maybe not.
Just Frank the good guy.
KJ

"flytyer37" wrote in message
oups.com...
Okay, weird tools my wife uses:
Husband - automatic fabric folder
Husband - pin cushion
Husband - accent fabric chooser (thats worse than "does this dress make
me look fat?")
Husband - cutting table fabricator (hey, I used fabric in that one)
Husband - NQA volunteer (that one ended up with a repair job in the ER)
Husband - quilt show driver
Husband - fabric shelf installer
Husband - giant "quilters' jewel" lint brush and collector
Cat - mobile batting
Frank Reid

Frank Reid