Old September 29th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IEZ

Default What is your current project?

"jeanne-nzlstar*" wrote in message
http://www.gvbookfair.com/

"Pat in Virginia" wrote ...
Susan,
Avoiding I-95 ... that is a GOOD idea! When you travel I-81, you will come
very close to Green Valley Book Fair, between Stanton and Harrisonburg. It
is a HUGE place that sells an wonderful selection of books, discs, and so
on. Lots of quilting books last time I was there! The prices are all
discounted a great deal. Look on line for information, including the dates
it is open. NAYY.
PAT in VA/USA

Love this place! Last summer we took our son and his roommate, both
students at JMU in Harrisonburg, and we walked out with five big bags of
books among the four of us. The total cost? $101.00. It's a vast
wonderland for anyone who loves books. The loot included several quilt and
craft books for me.

It's not always open, so as Pat says, you need to check their website,
http://www.gvbookfair.com/

Iris