Old August 16th 12, 11:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default traveling fabrics Where is everyone?

Howdy!
Such a good beg; *sniff* I'm so proud.

No good fabric goes to waste.

Ragmop/Sandy - working on another scrappy quilt top

On 8/10/12 3:34 AM, in article ,
"Roberta" Roberta@Home wrote:

Well, I don't seriously expect anybody to ship overseas! So I beg on
behalf of the entire group :-) When you have a stack of culls ready,
there won't be any shortage of homes a lot closer to you! However, I'm
in the rctq directory.
Roberta in D

On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 21:16:09 GMT,
wrote:

Roberta,
Nice little beg in there. Very subtle.
Send me your snail mail addy and I'll keep it handy for a few months (that's
how long I suspect it will take to finish the job). I'm quite sure there are
many pieces in my stash that I won't like anymore. I've mostly moved away
from florals, for instance.
My email address is now
.
Donna in Belleve