Old October 24th 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default 3d design software for tiffany lamps

Anyone here that uses computer software for designing tiffany lamps in
3D perspective? I'm not talking about lamps with flat panels, because
I can use Dragonfly's Glass Eye for that. I'm talking about the more
spherical (half ball) shaped lamps.

I'd like to design a lamp in 3D and them map the design to a 2D
printout that I can use to cut the glass pieces in their actual size
size. I'm guessing some CAD software can help me with this task, but I
don't know where to look and what to look for. Any suggestions?

\Bart