Old October 25th 06, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default The Power of Being Established

Moonraker wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Everything we've shipped has arrrived,

Well, ****ing DUH! It's not what you HAVE shipped, it is what you HAVEN'T
shipped that is in dispute, dumbass.

we're selling more kilns every
day, and people seem pretty happy to send us their money.

Obviously you aren't reading the same forums I am. You "may" have one happy
customer out of 500 who hate yer guts.

Tell me more about this amazing volume of 500 kilns a year. Where are you
shipping them? Are they on the same cargo ship as the container of glass
bound for Finland? Bwahahahaha.

Will you be
joining us at Vegas?

Nah, I can stay home and watch the Comedy Channel, even though you are the
biggest joke on the planet.

I'm flattered that you're so interested in my business and I promise
to keep you informed of the various activities of my various
enterprises. I have a lot of new things in the works and I'll be
exceedingly busy, but I'll make a special effort to keep you aware of
what's happening.

Dennis Brady

Victorian Art Glass - http://www.vicartglass.com
DeBrady Glassworks - http://www.debrady.com